Partner, Assurance, Accounting & Taxation
With over 26 years of experience providing accounting, assurance, taxation and business advisory services to owner-managed businesses in the agriculture, construction and real estate development, First Nations (together with First Nation Trusts and their development corporations), manufacturing, not-for-profit, technology and transportation sectors, Paul brings his perspective and a variety of skills to the table to help your organization flourish. Paul was previously a partner with BDO Canada LLP, a national and international accounting firm.
In additional to annual compliance (tax returns, financial statements etc.), Paul is actively involved with many of his clients providing business advise on operational matters, increasing operational efficiency, strategic planning, financing proposals, tax planning (including corporate restructuring), estate and succession planning, and business acquisitions and divestitures.
Call or email using the contact tab above, to arrange a meeting about your business needs on (604) 859-8250.
Designations and Education
- Chartered Professional Accountant, British Columbia
- Chartered Professional Accountant, Yukon
- Chartered Accountant, England and Wales
- Bachelor of Arts, London Guildhall University
- Member, Chartered Professional Accountants of British Columbia
- Member, Chartered Professional Accountants of the Yukon Territory
- Member, Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales